NOTE: I like to do my commissions at my own pace. Because of this, I will be doing very few commissions at a time so I don’t overload my schedule. You can still request for a commission, but depending on my free time (or availability), I may or may not accept it. If I don’t please hold your ideas till a slot is open. Thank You.
Before I explain what Commissions that I've opened up to (which will be explained below), here are some rules.
- Please send a NOTE if you want a commission (I won't accept otherwise)
- Please refrain from rushing/annoying me about your commission.
- I don’t work well under stress and I take my time to make sure the art you requested will not only be up to your liking, but how you wanted.
- I only accept Paypal (USD and other are acceptable). I will send and INVOICE to your Paypal for the money (for protection purposes).
- What is my style?
- My style is a mixture of cartoon and semi-realism shown in my gallery on DA and here: portfolios.ringlingcollege.me/…
- I tend to be a bit detailed regardless of how cartoon-y the art is and all the art I’ll do will be within my own style.
- I’ll put you on the list and start when I get the money from you.
- If you already paid for the commission and ALREADY told me what you wanted (character/theme/etc.), you cannot change it if I’m halfway through or have already started it.
- I will make exceptions of changing a few things only if I haven’t started the project yet or am just slightly began working on the project.
- I can edit the drawing if you really didn’t like certain small things. But I’m not remaking it, or sending the money back.
- I will show you sketches during my progress of the project. It's a way to help me see if the direction I'm going is what you wanted or not.
- If you wanted something changed after the pic is done and given to you, it is an additional cost.
- When sent, it will be in a pdf format (if you have other options of how you want your work sent (other than mailing at the moment, please let me know.
- Maximum character/creatures in one spot illustration 2 (might make an exception for 3)
- I am NOT a professional! I have my mistakes. Don’t complain if you didn’t like the picture.
- Last but not least, you CAN’T reserve a slot unless you have the money with you. (no $$, no commission)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How It Works
First, you send me a note here on DA for what you want. Character Information, some reference pictures, and all details (I need: Pose, mood, background, etc.). But, you could also just give me the character/creature (maybe some words) I shall draw, and then give me free hands for details. Maybe it will end up much more interesting that way.
Once the piece is commissioned, you may use it as you please, it is now your property, for layouts and whatever, without being required to link me back, but you have to give me credit. However, you may NOT claim the piece as your own! I still reserve the rights to the artwork; you may NOT make money off of it. If you are looking for something to redistribute or resell at conventions and such, speak to me.
Thanks for reading.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prices and Payment (All are in US dollars)
Note: Prices will change depending on the character complex (I'm also willing to bargain prices that can fit your budget/range).
(Here are some examples below)
Extra Character: $2
Now that the rules and guidelines are established, this Commission will be based around animals. If you’ve seen my Guardians of the Twelve Elements, then it is simple. Choose an animal, then choose the element to go alongside with it. It can be your favorite animal or element, an element that is your sign (or the animal as well), maybe it's an animal that isn't your favorite or something you are curious about.
(it can be your favorite, not your favorite, an animal you are interested in or curious to see) and the element you would like it to be in (once again, it can be your element or not, or just out of curiosity). If you want to be surprised, with the animal, element or both, then I’ll do my best to do so.
Working on my Guardians took me 1-4 week (maybe even longer or fewer, depending my focus and motivation) to get it done. I make sure each detail, coloring, shading and the visuals not only look right, but feels right as well. So it will take me some time…but the best works of art (or writing) are never rushed.
All right then, five slots are open! Name your art and price, and we’ll get to business.
My Twitter: twitter.com/Diyana_Nicole
My Tumblr: dgonzale.tumblr.com
My Behance: portfolios.ringlingcollege.me/…
Before I forget, please do NOT take, distribute, or sell my artwork. I've worked very hard on each piece I've created over the years--it takes me such a long time to create it and last thing I need to see is for someone to take that work away from me. If you want to fan art my Guardians or other works, please ask my permission.
My Holiday Memories store is here for those interested in buying these items: www.zazzle.com/holiday_memorie…
Also, if you guys want free shipping for Zazzle, there is the Zazzle Black option (please read those so you know which one you want). Just a heads up though, after the free unlimited time shipping is up, you will pay a fee to continue using the free shipping service (Standard: 9.95/year--I prefer this one more cause it's cheaper). You can cancel the free shipping before the limit is up.
P.S. My store, Guardians, is still running and up for anyone interested in buying my designs on clothing, key chains or magnets (right now, Kaius the fox is the first guardian/element being sold, I will add a new guardian each month--see my last journal for more details).
Also, don't my books on Blurb are still on for sale: www.blurb.com/user/dgonzale
Here is my store to see and hopefully buy whatever interests you: www.zazzle.com/guardians_*
Your input on what merchandise I should put what on helps me a lot, so please don't be shy.
(Also check out gallery ^^ He's my awesome bf!)